In this coming-of-age tale witness the experiences and adventures that transform a simple country boy into the world’s greatest hero. Told through the course of four seasons in the Man of Steel’s adolescent life, it illustrates that it is the person, not the powers, that makes Superman a hero. The catalyst for the “Smallville” television program, SUPERMAN FOR ALL SEASONS is emotional and insightful, humanizing the alien from another planet so that he is not only realistic but also relatable. It also features in-depth characterizations of Lana Lang, Lex Luthor, Lois Lane and the Kents.
- Superman For All Seasons (1998) #1
- Superman For All Seasons (1998) #2
- Superman For All Seasons (1998) #3
- Superman For All Seasons (1998) #4
- 1999 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards – Nominee – Best Limited Series: (by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale [DC])
Alex Jay designed the Superman logo.
Joseph “Jeph” Loeb III
Richard Alan Starkings – ‘RS’
Cover Date: 1999
Cover Price: US $ 24.95
Format: Color; Hardcover; 206 pages