Ben Grimm’s all-night poker games have become legendary among the super-hero set, and for the first time Spider-Man has been asked to join the table! But when the Kingpin unexpectedly deals himself in, the stakes are raised! Can the wall-crawler come out on top in this celebrity poker showdown? Then: Once he was the Mindworm, arch-nemesis of Spider-Man! But now he’s a lonely, forlorn beggar, trapped in an infernal triangle of poverty, booze and dementia. How can Peter Parker help his one-time foe –and is Spidey himself responsible for his pitiable condition? And finally, from the pages of PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN, witness the return of Dr. Octopus in an intense three-part saga!
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man (1999) #39
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man (1999) #40
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man (1999) #41
- The Spectacular Spider-Man (2003) #21
- The Spectacular Spider-Man (2003) #22
- The Spectacular Spider-Man (2003) #27
Chris Eliopoulos – ‘(principally a letterer)’
Jason Levine – ‘Comicraft/JL’
Richard Alan Starkings – ‘RS’
Cover Date: 2005
Cover Price: US $ 14.99
Format: Color; Trade Paperback; 146 pages.